Cardmaking Elizabeth Craft Designs

elizabeth craft design

If you want to see what I´ll be upto in the future, you can follow my blog and YouTube channel. On the baubles I used Violet, Diva and and Bright Grape Silk Microfine Glitter in combination with Yellow. After finishing the baubles I added a stamped sentiment to the card using the stamp set that comes with the Classic Christmas Special Kit. For additinal decor and texture I added some Craft Drops to the baubles.

Crafts & Comfort

Today I share this card with you which I made with the postage stamp dies from the Planner Essentials. Hello crafty friends, it’s Summer Hills-Painter here on the blog today. Today, I am using the cute caterpillar die set from the Bugs and Butterflies collection. I started with the mason jar, one mason jar with the pretty pastels paper without window and one with corrugated cardboard with window. As you can see at the pictures I cut the pieces with the holes for the planner and inked the edges. I started with the base so I used the postage stamp dies (Planner Essentials).

Designer

Select varying shades of blue ink, a yellow ink, and a black ink of your choice. Starting with the yellow ink, blend the ink to the right side. Using your lightest shade of blue ink, blend that around the yellow ink, leaving the yellow untouched. Take your next darker shade of blue ink and ink the rest of the cardstock. Back again on Elizabeth Crafts Design blog to inspire you with beautiful bright and sunny Sunflowers from the latest Seasonal Classic Collection.

Full-on sparkly Christmas cards

Adding the glitter on the snowflake gives it an elegant pop! See her supply list and challenge outlines here on her blog. We are in love with the colors and beautiful patterns Katelyn chose for this project. Any mother would be thrilled to receive this! Anita just recently posted this project and it blew us away!

The sentiment is stamped from the Seasonal Sentiment stamp set, using black archival ink on white cardstock and cut using a Layered Labels die set. Hello everyone, it’s Sanna Lippert here again today with another guest team member card tutorial. For today’s card share I wanted to create a set of slimline Christmas cards in bold colors. I did that by using actually very little supplies, so these cards are easy to replicate and do plenty of at once. Then I applied Bright Cranberry, Peony Pink, Copper Rose and Cool Diamond tones to the baubles one after another.

It is green paper from one of the Reminiscene books and sand looking paper from Reminiscene the book 6. I inked all the edges with Distress Ink Frayed Burlap. It´s Sanna here again with my December card tutorial.

Iris Eichenberg's Mid-Career Survey Makes Its West Coast Premiere at the Museum of Craft and Design - Hyperallergic

Iris Eichenberg's Mid-Career Survey Makes Its West Coast Premiere at the Museum of Craft and Design.

Posted: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 07:00:00 GMT [source]

Our collections

Collect, the leading international fair for contemporary craft and design, returns to Somerset House Somerset House - Somerset House

Collect, the leading international fair for contemporary craft and design, returns to Somerset House Somerset House.

Posted: Thu, 18 May 2023 08:59:22 GMT [source]

Cut the second largest rectangle from the Indented Stitched Rectangles die from blue cardstock. Cut a slimline card base from black cardstock measuring 7″ x 8 1/2″ and score at 3 1/2″. Cut a card layer panel from green cardstock measuring 3 3/8″ x 8 3/8″. Cut a layer from white soft finish cardstock measuring 3 11/4″ x 8 1/4″. Cut a green grass piece from the Adventure Edges die set. Cut and assemble the “Hocus Pocus” sentiment from the Panner Essentials Halloween Set 3.

I have used archival inks to color all the leaves. So sweet, I love the Butterflies collection from Joset. The butterfly is so easy to assemble when the paper is cut with 101mm Double Sided Adhesive on the back! The sentiment on this card is stamped from the Bugs & Kisses set. The cardstock is from a paperpack I had in my stash.

elizabeth craft design

First doing the red layers and then adding the white tone. I stamped and fussy cut the sentiment to the card and finished everything with Craft Drops again. Suzanne is the fabulous designer behind the A Way With Words collection on ECraftDesigns.com, which are the designs you’re seeing in this project. We love her coloring and the simplicity, yet stunningly romantic feel these dies add to this card! The circle die cut is inked using Wild Honey Distress ink and the sentiment stamped is from Seasonal Sentiments. The foliage used is from Floral Greenery 1 and Floral Foliage 1.

Hi everyone, Katie here with todays inspirational post! I wanted to share a cute card I made using Oli the Bear from Joset’s new Collection “The Great Outdoors”. I have so many ideas for this sweet little bear so I started with a Christmas Card. Elizabeth M.Preston, M.A., is an award-winning artist and educator who paints and teachesart in the historic “Old Stone Cellar” at 226 W. In 2018,Elizabeth will celebrate the 23rd anniversary of the opening of her Claremontstudio and gallery. She is representedin Montclair, CA by Gallery SOHO.

This time I used the Stitched Indented Rectangle die set to create the slimline frame to showcase this beautiful fall wreath on the card front. I simply joined two die cuts by overlapping them and hid that under the wreath which I created using a die cut from the Fitted Circle die Set. Today it’s my turn to inspire you all with Elizabeth Craft Designs’ latest, Seasonal Classics Collection. It is a collection full of awesomeness with lots of flowers, foliage, birdhouse, Christmas fun, and lots more. I have mixed and matched 3 die sets to create these beautiful fall cards.

All the supplies used from Elizabeth Craft Designs are linked to the company’s website for easy access. I hope you enjoyed todays inspiration, see my Facebook page @Katie Porcina to see other Christmas Card inspirations. Create and Craft Club is our exclusive membership that gives you great benefits including Discount on all products and exclusive member only benefits. Martine is always so inventive, and this project is no different! This was a unique way to make a pocket out of denim. Here are some more pictures showing the detailing on the flower petals and foliage.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Incredible Martinez Valero Ursula Ivory Wedding Shoes 2023

Hair loss: Tips for managing

Cool Square Engagement Rings And Wedding Bands References